Certificate Installation: IBM HTTP Server
Installing a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) using IBM HTTP Server
You will need a Dedicated IP for the SSL domain. You cannot install the SSL on to a IP where are more then one domains!
You will have received your certificate from us, a file typically named 'your_domain_com.crt' as well as the Ca bundle [or download the Ca Bundle].
- Start the 'IKEYMAN' software - either by running the command 'IKEYMAN' or loading the GUI version.
- Select 'Key Database File' from the main menu and choose 'Open'.
- Choose and enter a new Key Database name. Click 'OK'.
- Enter your password for the database.
- Select 'Signer Certificates' in the Key Database content frame, click the 'Add' button.
- Add the Ca Bundle Certificate first. Select the root certificate file, and click 'OK'.
- Repeat Steps 5 & 6 with the Ca Bundle Certificate.
- Return to the main Key Database menu, and select 'Personal Certificates'.
- Click the 'Receive' button, and locate the certificate for the site (typically named 'your_domain_com.crt'). Click 'OK'. The certificate is now installed and can be used by the server.