If for whatever reason you find yourself in need of a replacement UC Certificate (requested for the incorrect domain names, server failure, Unable to export / backup the certificate, extra domains required, etc.) and you wish to request that we replace this for you please follow the below steps.
Insure you have read and understand the UCC articles entitled:
* Generating your Unified Communications Certificate (UCC) CSR
* What should I use as my Primary common name?
* What domains should I include in my UCC certificate?
1. Generate a NEW CSR
Once this is done please submit a ticket to the support department via the Support Ticketing System and include the following:
1. Your original order number.
2. The complete list of domains (Subject Alternative Name [SAN] Entries) to be included (including any extra domains you wish added)
3. Which domain you wish us to use as your primary domain name.
4. A brief explanation of what you wish the support department to do with your request and the reason that you are making the request.
Note: If you are requesting additional domain names to be added to the UCC certificate we will request additional payment which may delay the process.
- Contact Us